Bottle Trip Wines
Seasonal 6 pack: Adventure Thru West Coast Winter Warmers
As we approach the Winter Solstice, paired with Twitter alerts from the National Weather Service mentioning "a chance of snow in the morning", you may find yourself craving heartier meals and richer flavors.
This assortment of wine was selected to accompany you through the colder months, the holiday dinners, and cozy couch sessions.
It took a while to patiently plan and assess each bottle to make sure that these wines were free from smoke-taint (our new West Coast reality) and delivering what I was looking for (and that is the hard part of keeping up with wines, because every year has the potential to be different from the last).
Key words to help you decide if you need to explore these wines: rich, lush, med-full/full bodied; fruit compote, candied orange peel, spices, cherry pie, chocolate, savory, olives, herbs, local wine, cozy wine, omg its fucking cold outside- wine 😉.
As always- free delivery in the Portland-metro area.
Minimal intervention, real, authentic wines.
Ridge Zinfandel, East Bench Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley (Sonoma), California, 2019
- Brown Estate "Chaos Theory" red blend, Napa, CA, 2019
- Franchere Syrah, Havlin Vineyards, Willamette Valley (vineyard is now legally recognized as Van Duzer AVA), OR, 2018
- Quady North Syrah, Rogue Valley, OR, 2019
- Hanson Vineyards "The Tsar" red blend, Willamette Valley (Cascade Foothills), OR, 2018
- Gonzalez Wine Co. "The Revolutionary" Petit Verdot, Oasis Vineyard, Columbia Valley, WA, 2020